Wednesday, February 10, 2010
State-Wise List of fake Universities as on 08th December, 2009
The List of State-wise fake Universities released by University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi on 08th December, 2009. These institutions are not established either under Central or State or UGC Act and hence, these institutions are fake and do not have any right to confer/grant degrees.
Aspiring students are advised not to pursue higher educational courses with such self-styled universities/vishwavidyalayas.
1. I. Bihar : Maithili University/Vishwavidyalaya, Darbhanga, Bihar.
II. Delhi :
2. Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi (UP) Jagatpuri, Delhi.
3. Commercial University Ltd., Daryaganj, Delhi.
4. United Nations University, Delhi.
5. Vocational University, Delhi.
6. ADR-Centric Juridical University, ADR House, 8J, Gopala Tower, 25 Rajendra Place, New Delhi - 110 008.
7. Indian Institute of Science and Engineering, New Delhi.
8. Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum, Karnataka.
9. St. John's University, Kishanattam, Kerala.
V. Madhya Pradesh
10. Kesarwani Vidyapith, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
11. Raja Arabic University, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
VII. Tamil Nadu
12. D.D.B. Sanskrit University, Putur, Trichi, Tamil Nadu.
VIII. West Bengal
13. Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkatta.
IX. Uttar Pradesh
14. Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya, (Women's University) Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
15. Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
16. National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
17. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University (Open University), Achaltal, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
18. Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Kosi Kalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
19. Maharana Pratap Shiksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya, Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
20. Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, Institutional Area,Khoda,Makanpur,Noida Phase-II, Uttar Pradesh.
21. Gurukul Vishwavidyala, Vridanvan, Uttar Pradesh.
In case of doubt, students any check up with the office of the University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi or UGC website www.ugc.ac.in.